There are any number of legal issues that can be faced at a personal level throughout your lifetime. Our personal legal services include:
- advice and strategy in relationship and family law whether at the beginning or towards the end of your relationship, including parenting arrangements, property settlement and divorce.
- the preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney along with other enduring documents and broader estate planning.
- the administration of an estate, obtaining probate, making or responding to a claim for further provision by a disappointed beneficiary.
- Traffic and criminal offences where you have been charged with an offence by the Police.
- Any other matter where you find yourself needing assistance with a legal issue.
To find out more about our personal legal services select the service that best assists you.
If you aren’t sure whether your matter is a personal legal issue or can’t find the information you are after, please contact us here for further assistance.